The Alicia Koplowitz Foundation announces anual Grants for research Projects in child and adolescent psychiatry, psychology and neurosciences or in neuropediatrics.
RESEARCH PROJECT GRANTS 2023
Here you can consult the list of beneficiaries of the Research Grants awarded by the Alicia Koplowitz Foundation
– Team led by the Principal Investigator, Dr. Sandra Jurado Sánchez of the Institute of Neurosciences, CSIC-UMH, Alicante, which includes the following researchers: Dr. Elena
-Team led by the Principal Investigator, Dr. Inmaculada Baeza Pertegaz of the Hospital Clinic, Barcelona, which includes the researchers: Dr. Sergio Mas Herrero, Dr. Patricia
– Team led by the Principal Investigator Dr Rubén Palomo Seldas of the Complutense University of Madrid, comprising the Investigators: Dr Michaela DuBay, Prof. Jesús
– Team led by Prinicipal Investigator Dr Sara Labiano Almiñana of the Navarre Clinical University, Pamplona, comprising the Researchers: Dr Marta Alonso Roldán, Dr Ana
– Team led by the researcher Dr. Carles Escera i Micó from the University of Barcelona, with the participation of the following researchers: Dr. M.
– Team led by the researcher Dr. Hilario Manuel Blasco Fontecilla of the Hospital Universitario Puerta de Hierro Majadahonda, in Madrid, which includes the researchers:
– Team led by the Researcher Dr. Julian Taylor Green of the Hospital Nacional de Parapléjicos (SESCAM) of Toledo, which includes the Researchers: Dr. Beatriz
-Team led by Researcher Dr. José Antonio Piqueras Rodríguez of the Miguel Hernández University of Elche, Alicante, with the participation of the following researchers: Dr.
Team led by Dr. Carmen Rosa Pallás Alonso of Hospital Universitario 12 de Octubre, Madrid, formed by the researchers: Dr. María José Torres Valdivieso, Dr. Berta Zamora
eam led by Dr. Miguel Angel Fullana Rivas of Fundació Clínic per a la Recerca Biomèdica (FCRB) Barcelona, formed by the researchers: Dr. Rosa Calvo Escalona, Dr.
Team led by Dr. Victoria Aixa Morales García of Instituto Cajal (CSIC) Madrid, formed by the following researchers. Dr. José Luis Trejo Pérez, Lingling Li and Anna
– Team led by Dra María José López Espinosa of Fundación para el Fomento de la Investigación Sanitaria y Biomédica de la Comunidad Valenciana, FISABIO-Salud
– Team led by Dr Pablo Mir Rivera of Instituto de Biomedicina, Hospital Universitario Virgen del Rocío, Seville, formed by the following investigators: Dr Juan
– Team led by Dr Elena de la Serna Gómez of Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red (CIBER), Hospital Clínic de Barcelona, formed by the
The Research Grants in the Area of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry were awarded to: – The team led by Dr María Luisa Soto Montenegro from
The 11th Call for Research Grants received a total of 99 applications, of which 59 were for psychiatry projects and 40 for neuroscience projects. The
The Alicia Koplowitz Foundation has published the results of its X Annual Announcement of Research Grants in childhood and adolescent psychiatric research and neurosciences in
Eight subsidies were granted for Research Projects on Child and Adolescent Psychiatry to the following researchers: – Dr. Celso Arango López, Gregorio Marañón General University
The eight Research Grants in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry,were awarded to the following research groups: The gruop led by Dr. Guillermo Gervasini Rodríguez, from the
The eight Research Grants in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Early Onset Brain Disorders were awarded to the following research groups: – Team led by
The Alicia Koplowitz Foundation announced the results for theVI Annual Call for Research projects in the area of childhood and adolescent psychiatry during the closing
The Alicia Koplowitz Foundation announced the results of itsVth Call for Research Projects in the Area of Childhood and Adolescent Psychiatryduring the closing session of
The Alicia Koplowitz Foundation published the results of its fourth annual Call for Research Projects in the area of infant and adolescent psychiatry at the
The Alicia Koplowitz Foundation announced its third annual research grant awards for projects in the fields of child and adolescent psychiatry and early neurodegenerative diseases
Four research grants of €50,000 for projects in child and adolescent psychiatry and one grant of €75,000 for a project in neuropharmacology were awarded to
The Alicia Koplowitz Foundation announced its first annual research grant awards for projects in the field of child and adolescent psychiatry at the 41st meeting
Download here the forms to fill in the Research progress report and the final report.