- XI International Refresher Course on Child and Adolescent Mental Health on “The fuzzy boundaries of mental disorders in children and adolescents. Fog banks, on 26th and 27th April in the Aula Magna of the teaching pavilion of the Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Marañón in Madrid.
- 57th Congress of the Spanish Association of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AEPNYA), 10-12 May, at the AXA Auditorium in Barcelona.
- VI Conference on Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: “Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD): Psychology and Early Diagnosis”, on 15 June 2012, at the Baluarte Conference Centre and Auditorium of Navarra, Pamplona.
- International scientific congress “Cortical Interneurons in Health and Disease”, 24-27 June in Costa d’en Blanes, Mallorca.
- VII Scientific Conference of the Alicia Koplowitz Foundation, in Madrid on 18 and 19 October in the Aula Magna of the Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Marañón.
2012 Sponsored Events
Others SPONSORED EVENTS