||FUNDACIÓN ALICIA KOPLOWITZ, with registered office at Paseo Eduardo Dato 18, 28010 Madrid
||To manage user registration through the website, request for assistance, contact, newsletter, invitation to seminars and events.
||The data may be disclosed to the bodies with which it collaborates within the context of calls for aid. Service providers will be allowed access.
||Access, rectification, erasure, opposition, processing limitation, portability and lodging a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- Data Controller
(hereinafter, the Website) owned by FUNDACIÓN ALICIA KOPLOWITZ, with registered office at Paseo Eduardo Dato 18, Planta Baja 28010, Madrid (hereinafter, FUNDACIÓN ALICIA KOPLOWITZ).
FUNDACIÓN ALICIA KOPLOWITZ is responsible for collecting and processing personal data that the user freely decides to share in order to make use of certain sections of the Website.
- Purposes of processing
The personal data provided as a result of i) browsing the Website, and/or ii) actions undertaken as a result of the services offered through the Website will be processed for the following purposes:
3. Legal basis
- To manage user registration through the website.
- To handle any request connected with the Website’s Aid and Training section through the forms made available to users in said section.
- To deal with any request made through the Website’s contact section. In the event of the User utilising the contact section for any purpose other than those mentioned, the data will be processed in accordance with that purpose.
- To send satisfaction surveys to assess the services.
- To send the newsletter.
- To send you information on the Sessions and Events we organise.
The legal basis that allows the processing of the data provided by the User through the Website in accordance with the identified purposes is:
4. Data Retention
- Registration on the Website. In order to manage the registration we need to process the User’s data on the basis of the consent given to us when completing the registration form and, where applicable, the pre-contractual or contractual relationship that may arise as a result of the use of our Website’s services.
- Aid Application. In this case, we process the data of the data subjects in the request for aid on the basis of the consent you give us when completing the documentation.
- By contacting via the Website, the User consents to the processing of his/her data when completing the contact form.
- The newsletter is sent on the basis of the consent given by the User.
- Sessions and Events we organise. Invitations to sessions and events are issued based on the consent given by the User.
The data provided shall be stored for the time required for fulfilling the purpose for which they were collected and for ensuring compliance with the various legal obligations corresponding to FUNDACIÓN ALICIA KOPLOWITZ.
- Communication and access to data
FUNDACIÓN ALICIA KOPLOWITZ will only transfer personal data when the transfer is authorised by law or is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, including transfer to the competent authorities, judges and courts.
Personal data may be made available to service providers or suppliers with whom the respective agreements have been signed and who need access to the data for providing their services, for example managing the Website. In any event, the necessary legal and organisational measures will be adopted to guarantee data security and access.
As part of training and support actions, personal data may be disclosed to third parties participating in the call for training and aid as well as to competent bodies or authorities, always as part of the participation in and implementation of the aid and its outcome as well as the organisation of the corresponding training. Likewise, FUNDACIÓN ALICIA KOPLOWITZ may allow access to personal data to service providers with which FUNDACIÓN ALICIA KOPLOWITZ has signed the corresponding contract, to the extent that such communication is necessary in order to guarantee the holding of the call offered by FUNDACIÓN ALICIA KOPLOWITZ . In any event, the necessary legal and organisational measures will be adopted to guarantee data security.
FUNDACIÓN ALICIA KOPLOWITZ informs that the data processing it carries out takes place within Spain and that consequently there are no international data transfers. Should an international data transfer be required, FUNDACIÓN ALICIA KOPLOWITZ will adopt the necessary and legally established measures, such as subscribing to the corresponding standard clauses.
- Security in processing your data
Technical and organisational security measures have been implemented to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing and/or access, taking into account the technological state, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, both through human action and through the physical and natural medium.
Any processing connected with the Website services is performed only by personnel designated for data processing or personnel involved in maintenance operations.
- Data provided
By providing personal data through the Website, users guarantee that they are of legal age and that all personal data provided are up to date, true and accurate.
Under the terms established in the personal data protection regulations in force at any given time, and in accordance with applicable legislation, the User may at any time revoke the authorisation granted for the processing of his/her personal data and exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, erasure, objection, right to request the restriction of processing of his/her personal data, right of portability. You can do this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We likewise inform you of your right to lodge a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.