- IV International Multidisciplinary Congress on Attention Deficit Disorder and Behavioural Disorders, which took place on 23rd and 24th January at the Ramón y Cajal University Hospital in Madrid.
- VIII International Refresher Course in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry on Prevention in Mental Pathology, on 7 and 8 May in the Aula Magna of the Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Marañón in Madrid. Alicia Koplowitz Foundation Lecture by Professor David Shaffer of Columbia University in New York.
- 44th Annual Meeting of the Spanish Association of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AEPNYA), 4-6 June, at the Baluarte Exhibition Hall in Pamplona.
- XIII International Conference on Advances in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, on 11 and 12 June in Barcelona.
- IV Scientific Conference of the Alicia Koplowitz Foundation, on 24 September in the Auditorium of the Professor Uría Foundation in Madrid.
- XIII National Congress of Psychiatry, 19-23 October at the Palacio de Congresos in Madrid.
2009 Sponsored Events
Others SPONSORED EVENTS