- 59 Congress of the Spanish Association of Psychiatry Child and Adolescent (AEPNYA), from 29th to 31st of May, 2014, at the “Recinto de las Caballerizas”of Magdalena Palace, Santander.
- VIII Day Update on Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: “ADHD: Ambience, Neuropsychology and Brain Mechanisms to optimize the treatment” on 25th of June, 2014, at the Auditorium of CIMA, Pamplona.
- Summer Courses 2014: “Trauma and Abuse in Childhood: Implications in Mental Health”, 21st and 22nd of July, 2014, in El Escorial, Madrid.
- International Conference on Epilepsy, from 9th to 12th September, 2014, at the Institute of Neurosciences (INCYL), Salamanca.
- IX Scientific Symposia of the Alicia Koplowitz Foundation, on 9th and 10th of October, 2014, at the “Gran Anfiteatro” of the Distinguished Medical Bar, Madrid.
2014 Sponsored Events
Others SPONSORED EVENTS