- XII International Refresher Course in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: “The other face of Child and Adolescent Mental Health”, on 9 and 10 May 2013, in the Aula Magna of the teaching pavilion of the Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Marañón in Madrid.
- 58th Congress of the Spanish Association of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AEPNYA), on 16, 17 and 18 May 2013, at the Parque de las Ciencias, in Granada.
- VII Conference on Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: “Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and DSM-5: From Biology to the Multidisciplinary Clinic”, on 21 June 2013, in the Auditorium of the CIMA (Centre for Applied Medical Research), Pamplona.
- Summer Courses 2013: “Therapeutic Uses of Chess in Mental Health”, on 24 and 25 July in El Escorial, Madrid.
- VIII Scientific Conferences of the Alicia Koplowitz Foundation, in Madrid on 10 and 11 in the Aula Magna of the teaching pavilion of the Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Marañón.
2013 Sponsored Events
Others SPONSORED EVENTS