- World Day for Rare Diseases, on 28 February, in Madrid.
- 10th International Refresher Course in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry on “10 years of the UADO: Global approach to child and adolescent mental pathology”, on 5 and 6 May in the Aula Magna of the teaching pavilion of the Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Marañón in Madrid.
- 56th Annual Meeting of the Spanish Association of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AEPNYA), on 2, 3 and 4 June, at the Hotel Meliá in Alicante.
- 2011 Neurotrophic Factors Gordon Research, 5-10 June in Newport, RI, USA.
- 2011 Summer Courses: “Autism, Epidemic of the 21st Century?”, 11-12 July in El Escorial, Madrid.
- VI Scientific Conference of the Alicia Koplowitz Foundation, on 29 and 30 September in the Aula Magna and Aula Francisco Grande of the Fundación Jiménez Díaz in Madrid.
2011 Sponsored Events
Others SPONSORED EVENTS