- 3rd International Multidisciplinary Congress on Attention Deficit Disorder and Behavioural Disorders, which took place on 25th and 26th January at the Ramón y Cajal University Hospital in Madrid.
- 7th International Refresher Course in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry on Autism Spectrum Disorder, on 24 and 25 April in the Aula Magna of the Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Marañón in Madrid.
- V Conference on Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Differential diagnosis of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), on 19 May, at the Colegio de Médicos de Navarra, in Pamplona.
- 53rd Annual Meeting of the Spanish Association of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AEPNYA), on 22, 23 and 24 May, at the Palau de la Música in Valencia.
- XII International Conference on Advances in Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, on 5 and 6 June in Barcelona.
- International Symposium “Addiction to consumption and new technologies in adolescents and young people”, organised by the Gaudium Foundation, to be held on 21 and 22 November in Madrid.
2008 Sponsored Events
Others SPONSORED EVENTS